Advanced Technology International® (ATI), the leading manufacturer in gunstocks and firearm accessories, is introducing the ATI Raven for the Benelli M4.
Locally manufactured in Wisconsin, the ATI Raven for the Benelli M4 is the first and only U.S. made adjustable stock and forend for the Benelli M4. ATI's new Raven stock and forend boasts many new advancements and has multiple patents pending.
"The Raven goes far beyond just being the first adjustable six position stock for a semi-automatic shotgun," said Jon Shaffer, Director of Business Development. "The infinitely adjustable cheekrest and the buffer tube tension mechanism, which provides the perfect amount of drag when adjusting the stock's length of pull, are just the beginning of new innovations that ATI will bring to the gun accessories market."
ATI aimed to make one of the highest quality stocks on the market with the majority of the Raven's stock and cheekrest mechanism components manufactured of Military Type III Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum.
Shaffer also pointed out “Another feature and industry first for the Raven is a sleek forend integrated heatshield that hovers over the barrel of the shotgun preventing any metal-to-metal contact. The forend also has a soft touch over-mold to provide a comfortable non-slip texture. Our designers and engineers are continually seeking to improve the functionality and comfort of firearms.”
BENELLI M4 RAVEN FEATURES
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION MECHANISM TO INCREASE OR DECREASE THE DRAG OF THE BUTTSTOCK ALONG THE BUFFER TUBE
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED RECEIVER MOUNT WITH OPTIONAL PIVOTING SLING LOOP - AMBIDEXTROUS
- NEW AND IMPROVED SCROPION RECOIL GRIP WITH EXTENDED SCORPION MATERIAL TO REDUCE THE RECOIL AND DISCOMFORT TO THE SHOOTERS HAND AND THUMB, SURE-GRIP TEXTURE, AND THE ELIMINATION OF THE FELT PUNCH OF THE RECOIL
- SCORPION RAZORBACK RECOIL PAD WHICH IS NON-SLIP AND REMOVABLE, ELIMINATES THE FELT PUNCH OF THE RECOIL, REDUCES THE CHALLENGE OF REQUIRING THE TARGET BY MINIMIZING MUZZLE LIFT
- NEW INFINITY ADJUSTABLE SOFT TOUCH POLYMER CHEEKREST WHICH IS HAS AN ELONGATED DESIGN TO PROVIDE THE PERFECT FIT FOR EVERY USER, ERGONOMIC REAR DIAL FOR QUICK AND EASY CHEEKREST ADJUSTMENTS, INIFINITY ADJUSTABLE FROM ZERO POSITION TO A COMFORTABLE HEIGHT OF VIEW FOR ANY RECEIVER MOUNTED OPTIC, MAINTAINS THE SAME CHEEKREST HEIGHT OF OEM STOCK IN THE FULLY COLLAPSED POSITION
- INTEGRATED HOVERING HEATSHIELD ELIMINATING METAL-TO-METAL CONTACT THAT MAINTAINS ACCURACY AND PREVENTS WEAR
- MADE IN THE USA
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
ATI's Raven for the Benelli M4 is available for pre-order now at www.atigunstocks.com and will be shipping to select stores beginning in Jan. 2013.
About ATI Gunstocks
All of ATI’s products are manufactured in the USA at our ISO Certified Facilities in Wisconsin. ATI's vertically integrated manufacturing plant includes departments ranging from molding and CNC machining to assembly and packaging. Beyond manufacturing ATI also features its own in-house engineering, product design, and graphics teams as well as a full-time inside and outside sales staff. For additional information about ATI please visit www.atigunstocks.com or call 800.925.2522.