Five common scenarios involving threats are examined and proper response procedures for each are illustrated:
Other topics covered:
- A threat is made but no substance is discovered
- An unopened letter or package is discovered that claims to contain anthrax
- A package is opened that claims to contain anthrax, but no suspicious material is included
- A package or letter is opened that claims to contain anthrax, and a suspicious substance is found
- A suspicious powder is found, but no threat has been made.
Purchase includes a supply of handy wallet-sized response guides. 29 minutes.
- Protective clothing and equipment
- Obtaining samples
- Handling victims