|UPDATED IN 2007! Designed for security and maintenance personnel, school officials, building management, government officials, fire and police, crisis management teams, and others who may respond to bomb threats as a part of their duties.
- The type of locations bombers are most likely to target
- Steps that building management can take to harden the site against becoming a potential target.
- Major elements of a bomb incident plan
- Chain of command
- Setting up a command center
- Developing a communications plan
- Alerting, evacuation and search procedures
- How to substantiate the threat
- Responsibilities of the on-site emergency manager
- When to order an evacuation
- Coded alerts and low-profile searches
- The role of the bomb squad
- Anthrax scares
- Recognizing a potential bomb
- Searching for secondary devices. 25 minutes.